An opportunity awaits you! Our Client, located in 4 locations has an opening in there Walkerville and Gilles Plains shopping centre salons in Adelaide, S.A. and are looking for a Senior Hairdresser, Part-Timer, Casual, Advanced apprentices
Our client owns a group of salons that specialise in professional hairdressing for men and women at affordable prices. This exciting opportunity has become available due to business growth.
About the Role ...
- Full-time position for the right candidate
- Wage Agreement and incentives.
- Salary of between $40k - $50k plus superannuation (negotiable)
- Excellent career growth opportunities
This opportunity is to work with a supportive and well-established team of like-minded hairdressers in Walkerville and Gilles Plains salons.
This is an ideal position for a self-motivated person able to work autonomously.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic senior hairdresser/stylist who has a high level of attention to detail in all areas of hairdressing and have a passion for colour styling.
A great working environment with a friendly team. The salon operates a culture as a family
About you …
You must be familiar and able to demonstrate confidence with cut, style, colour, straighten and permanently wave hair with chemical solutions. This may include advising on hair care, beauty products and hairstyles to the clients. Also, you must be able to work in a team environment and have a creative attitude.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Qualifications equivalent to AQF Cert III as a Hairdresser
- More than 3 years of experience as a hairdresser
- You must be able to provide feedback and directions assisting other team members to grow.
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.